About the role
We’re growing by all possible measures. Last year we doubled the team and revenue. We’re set to repeat our success in 2022. Our increasingly digital workplace @ Invertus demands more analytical positions to maintain quality-based products and services for our partners and clients. We are currently looking for a System Analyst to join our existing top-notch team. If you’re dedicated and ambitious, care for efficiently functioning systems, and have a strong interest in modern technologies, we are an ideal company for you. This is the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
System Analyst Responsibilities:
- Team up with client businesses to learn their processes, gather requirements, provide solutions that create business value, and help drive their implementations.
- Have ownership of data flow, examine existing systems, and develop new or modified systems specifications that include quality assurance, problem-solving, researching user issues, performing upgrades and maintenance, and implementing system modifications.
- Communicate, coordinate and participate daily with the development team to clarify requirements, explain priorities, and celebrate deliveries together.
- Assist in writing and updating technology-based policies and procedures.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and technical developments.
Qualifications. Good understanding of:
- Effective verbal & written communication in English and Lithuanian.
- Experience in the development and implementation of standards, procedures and guidelines to
support operational processes.
- Solid knowledge of balanced mix between business and technology.
- Analytical mindset and ability to approach challenges creatively.
- A rational and design thinker who also can turn user requirements into a set of functional specifications.
- A results oriented individual who thrives working in a fast paced environment.
- Awareness and understanding of human behavior in using any system.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills in providing the best solution for client business success.
Beyond the above mentioned, we’ve prepared you:
- Internal and external training.
- Possibility to work remotely.
- Annual workcation with the Company.
- Numerous perks you’ll be able to choose yourself.
- An opportunity to make an influence on each and every decision. Every idea matters!
- Growth opportunities from this position to QA lead.
- Monthly Salary: Starting from 3000 € (Brutto), based on the experience.