Shopware is an eCommerce platform used by some of the largest brands, retailers, and manufacturers across B2C, D2C, and B2B industries. Invertus is the leading partner for Shopware in Baltics and Nordics. With a diverse portfolio of clients, from small to giant companies, we have extensive experience providing top-notch digital solutions. No matter your business type, we will put our expertise into designing and delivering the best results.
Shopware is an ideal solution for the SMB and Enterprise sectors. If you are looking for many ready-made components for your eCommerce, Shopware Store is very developed and will be an excellent fit for your business. Shopware is also ideal if you want to grow your eCommerce and connect it with multiple payments or shipping providers, thanks to plugins that are very easy to install.
Shopware is a great solution if you need to assign roles to your employees. Building a solid API ecosystem is imperative to take your business further and succeed in today’s world of automation, decentralization, and unlimited availability.
In addition, Shopware is an excellent platform if you have a marketing team and want to make their work easier by letting them use helpful Shopware functionalities.
When is Shopware a good choice?
- Depending on the version, Shopware suits startups, small enterprises, and larger ones.
- Shopware is the right solution for standard projects with low complexity that don’t require custom features.
- Marketing-friendly platform – if you focus on marketing and want to empower your team.
- Ready-made themes to buy in the store, created by the community.
- Ready-made solutions and connections with 3rd party tools.
- The eCommerce solution has been on the market for over 20 years, with many companies who trust Shopware.
- Shopware has an extensive partner network.